Insul~Bright is a needle-punched, insulated material ideal for crafters. * Producing bamboo filler uses fewer toxic chemicals than conventional cotton or polyester
* Needle-punched, so it contains no glues or binders
* Breathable and cool, like cotton
* Naturally antibacterial
* Can be machine or hand quilted
* Is light weight
* 100% bamboo - drapes similar to silk
* Machine washable - estimated shrinkage 2-3%
* Bamboo batting may be soaked (no agitation) to preshrink it prior to quilting
* A good choice for bed quilts as well as wall hangings
Bamboo Quilt Washing Instructions
* Using a mild detergent - machine wash on gentle cycle or hand wash finished quilt
* Air dry flat out of direct sunshine or dry in dryer on air or low heat setting - expect 2-3% shrinkage
* May be dry cleaned
- See more at: http://www.all-about-quilts.com/bamboo-batting.html#sthash.6JRKPbLR.dpuf
Insul~Bright is a needle-punched, insulated material ideal for crafters.
Pot holders, oven mitts and casserole covers are all ideal projects made functional and safe with Insul-Bright. It consists of polyester fibers, needle-punched through a reflective metalized polyester film. The needled material is breathable and won't break down with washing. The polyester fibers resist conduction while the reflective metalized polyester film reflects radiant energy, hot or cold, back to its source.
Insul~Bright is not recommended for microwave use.
22" Wide Lining
All sales final.
All fabric sold by 1/4 yards.