100% polyester. Resin bonded to resist fiber migration. Non-allergenic. Washable. Can be quilted up to 4-6” apart. Hand or machine quilting.
Size: 48" wide, $8/yard.
* Producing bamboo filler uses fewer toxic chemicals than conventional cotton or polyester
* Needle-punched, so it contains no glues or binders
* Breathable and cool, like cotton
* Naturally antibacterial
* Can be machine or hand quilted
* Is light weight
* 100% bamboo - drapes similar to silk
* Machine washable - estimated shrinkage 2-3%
* Bamboo batting may be soaked (no agitation) to preshrink it prior to quilting
* A good choice for bed quilts as well as wall hangings
Bamboo Quilt Washing Instructions
* Using a mild detergent - machine wash on gentle cycle or hand wash finished quilt
* Air dry flat out of direct sunshine or dry in dryer on air or low heat setting - expect 2-3% shrinkage
* May be dry cleaned
- See more at: http://www.all-about-quilts.com/bamboo-batting.html#sthash.6JRKPbLR.dpuf
All sales final.
All fabric sold by 1/4 yards.